So you’ve heard about one of Longrich products; Longrich Mouth Freshener and you are looking to buy this mouth wash but you needed to read about its benefits and side effects of Longrich Mouth Freshener, then you are at the right place at the right time.
Longrich Mouth Freshener, which contains white tea, mint essence, peppermint oil and moisturizing components, is a very effective cure for asthma, sore throats, heartburn, mouth odour and good for treating nasal congestion.
Benefits of Longrich Mouth Freshener
- Helps get rid of mouth odour after eating, smoking or drinking.
- Great for asthmatic patients.
- It is effective in treating cough in children, enabling the lungs to relax.
- It acts as a good emulsifier.
- Used for treating loss of appetite, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, fever, nausea, vomiting and indigestion as a herbal agent.
- Can evaluate liver antioxidant defences.
- It has a cooling effect and used in cellulite treatment because of its properties as a cooling agent.
- It has anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- It stimulates the body’s cold receptors producing a cooling sensation when inhaled.
- It helps control the perception of pains.
- It helps treat a sore throat or nasal congestion.
- It suppresses the urge to cough and creates a sensation of increased openness in the nasal passages in people suffering from nasal congestion.
- Can be used with warm water to relieve cold symptoms through the release of vapour.
How Much is Longrich Mouth Freshener
Longrich mouth wash is selling for
To order for your, click here to chat on WhatsApp or +2348079888878.
How to Use?
- Use after meals or whenever needed.
- Hold vertically straight and spray directly into the mouth.
- DO NOT use when smoking because it contains ethanol.
- DO NOT spray to the eye.
- Use with caution.
To order for your, click here to chat on WhatsApp or +2348079888879